Severe pain in sitting and lying down. Low vitamin-D and MRI shows cracked hip. Suggestion?

Hello I was told its wery unusual I haw pain when I get up from sitting or laying down i had it for 2 years doctors couldnt figure it out . I had problem with vitamin d it was low when they searched for reason it went to right amount with meds but continued to go down after i stoped taking it. Now I take vitamin d once every two weeks? Finaly i did MRI it came out bouth my hips are cracked. The docotor who examined my MRI never sean it before and was suprised since i dont do extreme sports like jumping out of planes etc any ideas ty
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013