Severe pain in mouth, extremely inflamed on right side, swollen glands and soreness. Is it a mouth ulcer?

hi! I have severe pain in my mouth but only on the right side and the very back part of my gum seems to be extremely inflamed. Also I have a a swollen gland on the right side of my face along with neck soreness and stiffness . Along with this I cannot open my mouth wide enough to eat properly, and it looks like I have a mouth ulcer on the inflamed gum . I don t know what all these symptoms could mean, could you give me some possibilities please? Much appreciated thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013