mouth ulcer..

I am worry about mouth ulcer
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi, I am Dr Sonia S V. I am an ENT Surgeon & Head & Neck Specialist.causes of mouth ulcers are numerous.For example :A mouth ulcer can occur due to trauma such as accidentally biting on your cheek while eating.It can also occur due to infection,nutrient deficiency,stress.Since a nonhealing ulcer can be sinister it is also prudent to have your doctor examine it.In case you smoke or use pan or gutka Please do stop.

All the best
Dr Sonia Suprabha Venugopal
Consultant ENT Head & Neck Surgery,Bangalore

dear doctor, ur opinion is correct, at least last eigt years Iam suffering by the mouth ulcer. if its have any permenent solution pls advice to me.
faithfully, abdulla. ck
ENT Specialist Dr. Sonia. S. V's  Response
Dear Mr Abdulla
If you are suffering from mouth ulcers since 8 years you may be having aphthous ulcers but without directly seeing you it will be difficult to say for sure.Chronic ulcers can have causes such as nutrient deficiency,stress precipitation,allergic causes etc.It would be advisable to find a cause ,trigger factors and direct the treatment accordingly.
All the best
Dr Sonia Suprabha Venugopal
Consultant ENT and Head and Neck Surgery

Hi, my name is Manikandan. I'm from Hyderabad. I get mouth ulcers due to stress, acidity, as well as trauma due to accidental biting. I request for a solution for ulcers caused due to accidental bite/trauma as it becomes very big sometimes and stays for days together paining a lot and makes the whole body weak. I kindly request you to give me a good solution if at any time I get the ulcers due to accidental biting.