Severe pain in abdomen, thighs, feeling of lump in stomach, frequent chills and fever post c-section with tubectomy. Cause and treatment?

my cousing has had her 2nd delivery by c-section along with tubectomy two weeks ago. now for two days she has been suffering from severe left abdomen pain and also pain in her thighs etc. she also has sensation of a kind a ball in her stomach and also is frequently getting fever with chills. taking pain killers subsides the pain but recurs again along with fever. suggest the problem and action to be taken
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012