Severe pain, bloating. Post partial hysterectomy. On depo lupron. What is wrong?

Hi Doctor, I am a 44 year old , 2 yrs. post partial hysteroctomy. I had stage 4 endo and my GYNE had to leave my ovaries due to compramising othe organs. In December 2012 I was told I have a 2cm complex cyst and to do a follow up trans vaginal US. I did this maont and I am now being told I have a endometrioma chocolate cyst with dabris. My GYNE suggested the Depo Lupron shot but I just want my ovaries removed. I have severe pain , major bloating and eliminations issues. I am scheduled for a colonoscpy next moth to see if there is anything going on with my GI track. Do you have any sugestion and/or advice for me I so very confused? Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013