Severe pain after getting wisdom tooth pulled out. Taking painkillers, antibiotics. Having dizzy spells. Solution?

LAST NIGHT I M TAKEN HS MED S FOR MY DISORDER I HAD MY WISDOM TOOTH PULLED OUT ON THE 12TH OF MARCH I VE BEEN HAVING SEVERE MOUTH PAIN AND I M TAKING PAIN KILLERS AND ANTIBOICS FOR IT I WAS WATCHING TV WITH MY 12 YEAR OLD NEPHEW AND I HAD JUST TAKEN MY HS MED S AND ANTIBOTICS I STARTED GETTING DIZZY SPELLS I COULD NT STAND ON MY OWN TWO FEET I KEPT HAVING TO EATHER SIT DOWN OR LAY DOWN TO CONTROL THEM WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PREVENT THE DIZZY SPELLS FROM HAPPENING?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013