Severe outburst of acne. Prescribed adapalene, benzoyle peroxide, wallace brite night. Treatment?

Hi, I m a 24yr girl and i ve suddenly had a severe outburst of acne . I ve been prescribed a combination of adapalene , clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide for 30 mins.It worked initially but it seems to have stopped working now. I m also applying Wallace- Brite night cream at night to reduce the acne marks but there is no improvement. Can you please suggest me an alternative/additional treatment for my condition. Regards Priyam
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013