Severe neck pain. X-ray showing cervical spondylosis. Physiotherapy suggested. Difficult to swallow due to chest tightness. Advice?

I am 36 years old and having neck pain for the past 1.5 months. Met an ortho and after an X-ray suggested it could be a early symptom of cervical spongilits and suggested a week go physiotherapy and exercises to follow. Have been doing the exercises regularly and the neck pain has subsided considerably. However, now for the last 2 days have been facing a tightness in the neck around the throat making it a bit difficult to breathe and swallow. It becomes more prominent after travelling in car. Any idea on what should I do and whom to consult? Appreciate any advice here as I have lost sleep due to panic. Thanks in advance - Anand
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013