Severe mouth pain, inflamed gums, swollen glands, neck soreness, recurring shortness of breath. What do these signs mean?

hi! I have severe pain in my mouth but only on the right side and the very back part of my gum seems to be extremely inflamed. Also I have a a swollen gland on the right side of my face along with neck soreness and stiffness . Along with this I cannot open my mouth wide enough to eat properly, I think it may be lockjaw but I m not sure. Another random symptom I have is a liquidy red eye , but again only on the right side of my face. I m also experiencing shortness of breath and an on and off sore throat . I don t know what all these symptoms could mean, could you give me some possibilities please? Much appreciated thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012