Severe migraine, vomiting, pain in the lungs. Have anxiety. Need treatment?

I had a really bad migraine today that took two or so hours to get rid of... ( by taking showers and various other techniques) it went away by vomiting, the initial throw up hurt my chest but I needed to get it out.. now about two or three hours later I tryed eating a pb and j and only when I was swallowing my right middle to lower lung hurt... I've also had bad anxiety for over a month and that's one of the areas that is affected with minor pain..... I'm just wondering if it'll go away by letting it be?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013