Severe leg and thigh pain with burning sensations, bruises, fluttery feeling. What can it be?

Hi lately my thighs and legs have been hurting a lot. Especially my thigh area with burning sensations. I have noticed several bruises that appear overnight and i have not hurt myself in thse areas. I do sit polonged hurs at work and i really dont excercise. I also feel a fluttery sensation in my right thigh areas as if my muscles are twitching or moving inside. I have gone to my regulad GP thingking it could be a blood clot but she said no. What can it be?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012