Severe itchy rashes on feet, spreading to other parts. How to reduce its intensity?

I had an intense itching rash that started on the top of my feet. Then it got worse and started moving up my legs to the Knee . The itching is so intense that when your legs start bleeding the pressure is released and some of the itching subsides. Now the rash has jumped from my knee s to my arms overnight. I have tried hydrocortizone, benadryl pills and liquid, Neosporin eczema essentials, antifungal creams. Nothing seems to be able to get rid of this rash. I have also tried oatmeal baths and elevating my feet when sleeping. Do you know of anything that can reduce the intensity of the itch?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013