Severe heartburn, acidity. Taking omeprazole, no relief. Symptoms due to cerazette mini pill?

Hi, For the past 2/3 years i ve been suffering from severe heartburn on/off. I am currently taking omeprazole which is losing it s effect on me and I m due to have a gastric endoscopy in the next few weeks. I was wondering if heartburn can be a side effect of taking the cerazette mini pill as i ve never suffered heartburn and it seems to have began around the same time I started taking this pill. Any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013