Heartburn, H.Pylori. Taking amoxicillin, claythromycin, omeprazole. Cure for symptoms?

I have been having severe heartburn and was recently tested positive for Helicobacter Pylori . I took a 7 day course of Amoxillin and Clarythomicin along with Omeprazole . Finished course about 10 days ago and my doctor told me to continue taking the omeprazole for 10 days which I finished yesterday. After lunch today I immediately got heartburn again - can you advise if I should start taking omeprazole again or should I be returning to doctor for further investigation? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012