Severe headaches, Vasograine also doesn't help. MRI normal, BP high. What medicine to take ?

Sir, I am having severe headache FROM LAST 20 YEARS. PREVIOUSLY I USED TO TAKE SOME ANALGESIC which was responding but for the last one yeat no medicine is responding for headache. I have done MRI of brain but there is no complaint related to brain. The neurologist told that it may be migraine for which I took meicine that is Vasograin for last one year. But it s not under control. Today while checking BP it s found that it s 170/100. So plz. suggest me what medicine I shoud take? Whethere the headache is due to hipertention. Plz clarify.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012