Severe hair loss due to dengue fever. Vitamin supplements and diet recommendations?

I m an eighteen year old. I recovered from dengue fever about 2 months back but since the past 2 weeks I ve been experiencing severe hair loss and it only gets worse everyday. I ve read a lot of articles regarding this on various sites. However, what vitamin supplements should I take exactly and what foods should I include in my diet to treat this fast (I m a non-vegetarian and I eat protein rich stuff everyday)? And should I restrain from shampooing and straightening my hair regularly?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012