Severe hair fall, thinning, prescribed with Morr3%. Directions to use it?

hi my name is mariam and i have been experiencing severe hair fall since past few weeks. And my hair also got thinned deeply and i am worried about it. I consulted a dermatologist and he advised me to use MORR 3% solution and assured me of its effectiveness. But i dont know how to apply it or use it? please ggive me direction how to use it in hair and i hope it does not have any side effect. I will be greatful to you if you answer my request.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012