Severe fatigue, sharp pain on the right side, blood with mucus discharge on wiping after menses. Worrisome?

Hello, I ve been fatigued all week, often falling asleep without knowing I did so. Yesterday, I experienced a really sharp pain on the lower right side; it lasted for a while (about 20-40 minutes) then came back throughout the day. I thought maybe I was ovulating early (the first day of my last cycle was October 25). But today I experienced brown blood with a mucus discharge; it only shows when I wipe. It was small amount in the morning with very little mucus. It s a lot more noticeable now. The last day of my menstruation was Monday. Should I be concerned? I read maybe it could be a ruptured cyst but the pain doesn t fit that description.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer