Severe diarrhea with yellow , watery, fowl smelling stool, stomach cramps and headaches. On Clindamyacin and antibiotics. Cure?

My daughter is 4 and she started having diarrhea on sunday. I can hear her stomach churning from across the room. Her stool I'd yellow, watery, and smells fowl. She was on clindamyacin for 10 day previously but completed the antibiotic 7 days ago. She's complaining of stomach cramps and occasional headaches but no other symptoms. I'm not sure if I should take her to the ER or give it another day?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013