Severe diarrhea after taking 50,000 IU of vitamin D, fishy odor, headaches and cramping. Side effects of Vitamin ?

After taking 50,000 IU of vitamin D I had severe diarhea for 3 days. It was yellow/orange in color and had a strong fishy odor. I had headaches and abdominal cramping which were all side effects of this vitamin. Now a week later I m still experiencing loose bowels, going at least 3-4 times a day, gas, and now a fishy mucous with traces of blood in it when I have a bowel movement . Prior to that the week before I was on flagyl . Is this from the vitamins or could it be something else. I plan on seeing my doctor as soon as possible.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  244 Awaiting Answer