Severe cramping, bloating, periods with brown watery discharge, negative pregnancy test, had sex during ovulation. Cause of symptoms?

This month my period is very irregular than all my other periods. Usually my periods are very heavy with lots of cramping that leave me in terrible pain. Last month my period was very normal. I had unprotected sex and had sex on the day I was supposed to ovulate. Ever since then I have been cramping and been very bloated. I started my period and it was heavy with a lot of cramping the first day. After that, almost nothing. It has been stopping and going. The blood was red at first. Now I am still bleeding a little bit, not enough to wear anything though. It is now just a brown watery discharge . This has only happened to me once before. I have a 7 month old. My period acted like that before I found out I was pregnant with him and then I missed my next period altogether. I took a test when I missed my period all together and found out I was pregnant. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests that all came back negative. I seem to have some of the symptoms of pregnancy though. I started having diarrhea and it just hits all of a sudden to where I have to go right then. I have also been nauseous but not all the time. Usually when I first wake up and sometimes at random times. I know that I m not sick. I have no fever or anything. I m just wondering if I could be pregnant and it s to early for me to tell or if its something different?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer