Severe chest pain, difficulty in breathing. Have an air pocket between the lung and diaphragm. What is the treatment?

i went to the ER last sat nite with severe chest pains and difficulty breathing . i was told i had an air pocket between my left lung and my diaphragm. i have been in the hospital this week but not treated specifically for this. i m very concerned as to why this air pocket it there and what my treatment should be. i am constantly hurting and it s been pretty bad again tonight. what should i do???
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013