Severe burning near rectal area, no pain on passing stools. History of haemorrhoids. Suggestions?

I have a burning near my rectal area. It feels like someone has stuck a hot needle near my anus . I went to the gyn and she said that she did not see any breaks in the skin and did not recommend anything. I am still uncomfortable and don t know what to do. I have hemorrids but they do not hurt or bleed . I have no pain when I use the bathroom. I don t feel any bumps down there. What should I do or who should I see?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013