Severe pain in rectal area, feel pressurised when standing on left foot, with loose stools. What could this be?

Having severe pain in rectal area. Not able to walk , sit, or lie down comfortably. Mostly its burning sensation and painful rectal spasms. The pain aggravates when putting more pressure on left foot . It somewhat goes all the way up to tail bone area.(lower back) There is no blood or pain during stools . Did not notice any alarming signs on examining anal area. Stools are loose. What could this be ??? Its driving me crazy. Only think I can remember 1day prior to this condition was I was straining hard to get stools and hot loose stools. Other than that I sit a lot during work.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013