Severe bouts of watery stools followed by tooth ache, profuse sweating after an outing. What could be wrong?

Hi I am 22 years old guy, firstly on Tuesday me and wife and sister went out for the day, we all ate fine and there were no problems but on wednesday morning I woke up feeling sick but not going too be and doing lots of watery poos, I did about 7 in over a hour, I was not well at all. In afternoon I felt better and evening was much better, then thurs and Friday felt fine. But Saturday night I was going bed and I had bit toothache and then out no where the same symptoms came along but poo were less watery more poos this time, i have just woken up and I am sweating badly and just been too toilet but could not poo, any help would be great Jamie
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012