Severe bloating, feel bigger in lower uterus area, have mood swings, increased appetite, negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy chances?

i just needed to get a few clarification answers lately, the past month ive been feeling crankier, i feel more bloated and bigger in my lower uterus area. my mood swings have increased significantly, my appetite has grown to where i always feel hungry. im not sick and have no nausea . i had my period on september 6th and it lasted til about the 10th. i had unprotected sex before and after my period. i just need to know if there is ANY possibly way i could be pregnant and all the tests still say no?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012