Severe back and stomach pain, heavy bleeding, cramps, diarrhea, headache after d&c. Guide

hi i recently had a d&c after having what they called a missed abortion, this procedure took place last wed 24, after the procedure i had severe back and stomach pain.. this along with the bleeding got lighter i then started to get heavier bleeding and have had constent pain ever since, on and off cramping, diarria, headaches also pain in the tops of my legs. should i go back to see the doc who did the d&c. thanks kristy
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013