Severe anxiety, fear of everything, always inactive, like to be aloof. How can I overcome this?

Hello I m 19 years old and I have been having serious anxiety fear of life being me and everything this is a fear I have never happen I can t get my mind off things this anixety and fear has me not feeling like myself is this a serious problem or is this part of being 19 I haven t been active in any type of things since I gave moved 3 years ago from my friends I have fought anybody tht I feel fun around for 3 whole years I been inside but this fear of everything and have anxiety over everything I dnt like it
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012