Is Effexor effective for anxiety and what level of anxiety does it treat ?

I treated Zoloft 200mg mild anxiety and solicitude for years I felt good The psychiatrist recommended that I start Effexor Following the return of solicitude and mild anxiety Do you think the Effexor more effective for anxiety I treated Zoloft 200mg mild anxiety and solicitude (for years I felt good) The psychiatrist recommended that I start Effexor ... Following the return of solicitude and mild anxiety. Do you think the Effexor more effective for anxiety? If so it indicates the severity of anxiety.? Thanks for your help sir
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011