Severe ankle pain, done blood and mri of ankle, have loss of appetite, sickness, bad stomach and bowel movements post treatment. Solution?

hi doc, my father 56 was suffering from severe ankle pain for last 3 months so we visited doctor. doc advised to undergo many test of blood and mri of ankle. after seeing the results he advised to inject Zobone 500 and Reditux 500. Father took the two injection while being hospitalized for 5 days. And Doc advised to to take the second dose of Reditux after 2 weeks. and also advised newbona plus, moxovas, uricostat 40, pantocid, azoran 50, wysolone 5mg to continue... But now problem is he is unable to eat, feeling always sick, bad stomach , and bowel movement is very depressing with a very acidic smell. he is not having strength as before, still pain in his ankle as before , no improvement till now in pain.... unable to eat is a big worriness for us. we r very worried. will i change doctor? will i stop 2nd dose of Reditux? what should i do? please help
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012