Severe acne with pores, blackheads and scar on nose and chin. Sensitive skin, oily type. Solution ?

Hello Doctor, I m AAAA, 21 years old. I have acnes since eight years but it is too severe for the last three years. I am in treatment for 3+ years. I m using Faceclin gel, Clearz plus and aczee scrub soap. If I stop using these then it appears again. I have some pores, blackheads and scar too on my nose and chin . My skin is sensitive one and oily type . Can you help me to get rid of these problems please?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012