Severe acne, muscle twitches and weight loss. Suffer from vertigo. Need a solution

Hi, I break out in horrible acne and begin to get muscle twitches, begin to stutter, feel like im disconnected from my body, lose a lot of weight, lose my appetite, and have severe vertigo when I eat almost anything. My appetite is permanently gone as long as I eat regular food---but as soon as I eat a diet that excludes dairy, gluten and ANY sugar, these symptoms all disappear, and the acne almost clears up. I've tried almost every medication over the past year, and all tests including allergies are negative. Im at a loss. Thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013