Severe OCD, smoking addict, rapid heart beats and chest pains post stopping vyvanase. EKG normal. Due to anxiety or something else?

Im a 19 yr old female, I smoke and have really bad anxiety/ OCD . I was in vyvanse for less than a week and it made my heart race, so I stopped taking it. I also noticed around the same time that I have reddish blotchy skin on my thighs. Even after stopping the vyvanse my heart will race and have palpitations, and chest pain that comes and goes but is not consistent at all. It s in many different areas and sometime achey, other times stinging. I ve been constantly worried I have something wrong wih my heart. I went to the ER and my EKG came back normal. I still can t stop worrying. Are my symptoms due to anxiety, or something else?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012