Several bulged discs in neck, pricking pains and tingling in stomach, arms and legs. Taken epidural shot. Normal?

I have several bulged discs in my neck and had my second epideral sterroid shot on Monday to reduce the inflimation. Prior to the shot sometimes my left arm felt like it was tingling and had pins and neelds. Now my right arm, both legs, my face, and my stomach have pins and needles and are tingling. Is this normal? I am also taking Soma and Percocet and have taken my normal doseage today. The symptoms started Wednesday (2 days after injection) and have gotten worse.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013