Tingling in arms and feet after having epidural in neck. MRI showed bulging disc. Serious?

Last Oct I diagnosed with bulging discs in my neck after complaining of left arm numbness and tingling . One week later I had an MRI taken which revealed I had bulging disc. The following day, I had an epidural in my neck. Since then, I have been until a week ago when I began to have tingling in both arms, hands, feet and toes. Today my thighs started tingling. Could this be something serious? How do I treat this? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012