Sensitivity in forearm, bruising, hard raised area. Have SLE, taking immunosuppressants

For a couple weeks now I ve had sensitivity in my outer forearm , about a bandwidth down from my wrist . It s very sensitive to touch, like its bruised, but there is no bruise, redness or anything. When I run my hands over the area, it feels like there is a lump, but not a distinguishable size or shape, more just like a raised, inflamed area after you hit it. It is a hard raised area though. I have not hit this area at all. I have SLE and am on immunosuppressants
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013