Suffering from paralysis, affected speech. Taking immunosuppressants. Swelling in the leg. What is the ayurvedic treatment?

my wife 44 years is suffering from SLE .from 2007.She is right sided paralytic and speech also affected.She is taking immuno suppresent medicines and stopped sterods some six months back. at present she is having spot swellig with redness and pain at right leg at few places and took antibiotics at hospital.Itis not completely cured , swelling and hardening of muscle is there.I request your Advise in ayurveda
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hello nataraj,
first thanks to u for choice a ayurveda for it.... ayurveda have acomplte solution for paralysis.
increseing of vata in body so that the vatavaha nadi affected.. some panchkarma treatment are helpfull to a basti, nasya, sirodhara,etc. orally treatment is vata vidvansa rasa,dashamul kada,vata chintamani rasa.etc. frist u admit ur patients for starting a panchakarma.... its give much more result in frist setting.... consult nearest ayurvedic physician.. thanks..