Sensitivity in clitoris with itchiness and dryness, sticky thick discharge, and white build up. Had used itch cream on labia. What is the cause?

A few week ago my labias were itching like crazy. I had thin watery discharge and the outside of my vagina felt very dry . Then I guess that kind of went away because I used an itch cream to get rid of it . A few days later my clit started to get really sensitive . It feels dry down there and my clit feels very itchy . It doesnt give me much pleasure d I rub it , it just feels like I m relieiving an itch. I noticed a sticky thick discharge from the inside of my vagina and some white build up around the clit. Im not sure if it s yeast or not . I m lost . There s not really a bad Smell, it s just the regular vagina smell . I don t know what s going on.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012