Sensitive skin on upper torso. Cold sweat on forehead. Fever. What happened?

I have this strange feeling. My skin is very sensitive on my upper torso. I had some sort of fever that didn t really loos like it. i felt hot but my body wasn t, my sweating was cold on my forehead and i was keep sweating. i past the day after but the sensitivity of my upper torso is still there and i always fell tired. I m 39 and i love to walk when i m getting out from the office to home. it s the first time that it s happen to me.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012