Sensitive and itchy private parts, red rashes, whitish vaginal discharge

my private area is very sensitive... I feel itchy and sometimes when i itch i notice reddish rashes around. This is more during ovulation times. My vaginal discharge is whitish and not smelly. But i feel it is this discharge that dampens the area and causes itching. Most of the days i have vaginal discharge. Is this normal? I maintain good hygiene but that are is very dark always. How can I cope up with this? I am 28 years old unmarried female not sexually active.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012