Sensation in chest, unable to breath normally, after hearing bad news. Cure for symptoms?

i am having a strange sensation in my chest...it feels like what a roller coaster does to your stomache but in my chest and i cant seem to breathe normally...i am not dizzy of sick....i feel completely normal exceot this feeling....it started over 24 hous ago and hasnt subsieded....it started right after i got some bad news at work
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
dear user
i think u developed acute anxiety episode .
as u r very well and due to bad news , because of fear or sadness sometimes heart rate increases and u become able to feel heart beat . this is called palpitation .
dont worry .

talk to your close persos .
try to forget the things .
dont stay alone .
do some breathing exercise .
take 10-15 deep breath repeat after every 20 minute
this all will reduce your anxiety .

hope this will help u .
regards
dr neha