Semen test done. Advised carnisure 500 and mornine 2. Is it safe to take?

hi sir i am 24 yrs i had semen test it shows sperm count 47.0 m/ml ,volume 3.0 ml, liquefaction 20 mts, viscosity normal,ph normal... motility ... rapid progression nil, slow pro 53%, non pro 6%, immotile 41% , ...morphology... normal forms 20%, head defects 31% ,mid piece def 6% , tail def 43%, pus cells 4/hpf ,, agglutination nill,, immature germ cells nill,,,,, doc advised me carnisure 500 to take mornine 2 tab nd night 2 tablet.. is it gud for me
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012