How is carnisure 500 for the treatment of sperm motility ?

sir iam 34 yrs i had semen test it shows that the motility is nil and the doctor has advised to me to have carnisure 500 is it okay
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Carnisure is prescribed to increase sperm motility because it is an antioxidant and is know to reduce the oxidant stress on sperms. Do as your Doctor advised. Avoid excess heat near your testis like hot bath, laptop on the lap, being near hot furnace etc. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Exercise daily.
hai sir i am 34 yrs wt 80 kg i did my semen test the report shows that total count is 75 millons/ml,motility is nil,sluggishly progressive 35%,,non progressive 20 %,immotile 45% normal morphology 4%,morphological abnormalities 96%.the doctor has advised me to take carnisure 500.iam little bit confused whether i can have a kid in a normal way.please suggest me your kind advice