Semen analysis in the past showed azoospermia. Done analysis recently. Is there any improvement in sperm count?

Dear Dr Last year when I had my semen analysis It showed an Azoopermia with Volume-1 ml, Spermatoa-Nil, RBC-Nil Luekocytes 4-6/hpf and pH Alkaline. This month when I had the same test done it is showing Volume-2.5ml, Spermatogenic cells-0-1/hpf,RBC 0-1/hpf, pus cells 2-3 / hpf + Dead two dead Spermatozoa seen after centrifugation. Can you pls explain if there is any improvement in my sperm count to have a chance of having baby Rgds XYZ
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013