Semen Analysis shows Volume 2 Non Motile 70%. After taking Paternia Volume 3.5 Non Motile 50 %. How long to take ?

hi My First Semen Analysis Report shows Volume 2 Non Motile 70% Pus Cell 2-3 after that doctor adviced me Paternia whcih i took for 2 months Reult was Volume 3.5 Non Motile 50 % Pus Cell 1-2 BUt then Doctor Shifted to Some other Hospital so i didn t took his advice i tried another doctor who adviced me to semento Capsules then which i took 1 moths reports shows Volume 3 Non Motile 60 % Pus Cell 1-2 Please advce what to do should i carry on with Paternia
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012