Sebaceous cysts on right side behind neck, no head on cysts, cannot drain them. Treatment options?

I have diagnosis of sebaceous cysts on right side back of neck . Doctor put me on antibiotics on Monday and cysts has doubled in size in 24 hrs. I keep putting heat on it to help with pain. But it seems that only makes it larger. There is no head on cysts so she can t drain it until head appears. What else should I be concerned about? She said come back Friday and will do something with cysts. Can You help me understand more of what to expect? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013