Scratchy throat. Sore, tender neck. Greenish mucus in throat. Should I be worried?

Hi doctor, I'm having issues with my throat. Yesterday it was a little scratchy but not too bad, however my neck was very sore and tender. Today i still have a little bit of a scratchy throat but no aches. My throat seems a little swollen though, but i can breathe fine. I feel like i constantly have mucus build up in the back of my throat but I never cough any of it up or swallow it, its always there. I did cough up a small chunk of greenish mucus (gross) but thats it. Should i be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013