Scratched vagina lip. Having painful bump, swelling. How to heal?

2 days ago in the shower I scratched my vagina lip, which is actually the labia majoria not minora. And ever since there is a painful bump there and my vagina lip is very swollen on the right side where the bump is. It is also very hurts to basically do anything. What should I do? Is it an ingrown hair? A pimple?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
It seems that due to scratching on the part there might be some minute injury and cuts, there might be some infection giving rise to this problem.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Go for one antibiotic medicine medicines to control infection after consulting your doctor.
Keep local part clean.
Ok and take care.