Are these bumps in my vaginal lip which are itching sexually transmitted disease ?

well now i have like 5 bumps on my vagina lip they itch and kinda burrn and i do shave but idkk what it is could it be a std well now i have like 5 bumps one on my inner vagina lip one on the top of my vagina and another on my other vagina lip and 2 in side my vagina lip they itch and burrn i resently shavedd and i always shaved but i didnt get something like this coulde it be a std? or anything please answer asap i neeed help im scared
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!
It could be an std since you say the bumps are itchy and are they associated with any secretions? get yourself examined by a gynaecologist soon.
Hi
Welcome to healthcaremagic forum
How did they appear,after shaving? Any other symptoms like itching, discharge from vagina, discharge from the "bumps"?

Razor bumps disappear in a day or 2, if they done, visit a gynaecologist/dermatologist to get it exmained.

Meanwhile keep yourself clean, dry, wear cotton panties, avoid intercourse.
Takecare

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.