Scratch by an infant on arm. Possibility of rabies, requirement of anti- tetanus shot?

Greetings! My 2-month old who was so excited to see me arrived from work innocently had me scratched on my arm . i didn t notice the scratch until the morning and it wasn t deep at all. I wasn t worried about it at first but now im so scared. i didnt go for a doctor to consult about this. Can i get rabies from this scratch? can i still go for an anti- tetanus shot? you,re immediate response regarding this matter will truly be aprreciated. Thank You.
Asked On : Wed, 30 May 2012